Period: April – September (max 5 days per week)
We started Experiencewaterland back in 2014 with only one goal in mind: to have fun, by doing something we love to do. And we love giving a good time to our guests.
All our guides are local. We share a common passion for traveling and meeting new people, and especially a passion for Waterland. We believe Waterland is the most beautiful area in Holland and heaven if you love the outdoors like we do. Give us a campfire, good food, some sunny weather and water to surf, paddle, sail or sup on and we’re totally happy. This feeling is what we want to give you.
Our vision is to create happy times for our customers. Moments where our guests leave behind their daily stress and worries. Moments that are so memorable, that our guests will take them back home and smile every time they think of those guys of Experiencewaterland.
A fun experience, we believe, can only be accomplished in small groups. Only with small groups you can visit special places, away from the beaten path. Only with small groups we can give you the personal attention we believe in.
We don’t hire defined roles, we hire people! We believe that creating a job around your competences and abilities provides the best environment.
Oh, and we donate 1% of our yearly profit to charity.
What does the function involve
– Receiving and guiding our friends during their day tour (by boat, by raft, by van)
– Inform guests about the various sights
– You’ll help us develop new tours, events and excursions
– share your passion and have fun
– work outside in under the sun, on the water and love to work only 5,5 hours a day so there is plenty of time left for your ……
– driving a van so a driving licence B could be handy
What can you expect!
We are looking for positive, enthusiastic personalities who love You live in or around Amsterdam and you love it.
- You’ll help us develop new tours, events and excursions
- You’ll help us with marketing and sales
- You have a driving licence (B)
- You speak English
- You’ll be offered a zero-hour contract for 5 months with an expectation of 2-5 days work a week (max 27 hrs/5 days) or ZZP
Please send your motivation and we hope to meet you soon,
Apostolis Noutsis or Teun de Weijer
+31683533942 or +31 64 83 38 734