Slow adventure on a Camping raft in the Amsterdam wetlands. Connecting with nature and finding your favourite location and dock for the night. Stop at one of the tiny local businesses for traditional Italian woodoven pizza, wine tasting, farmers ice cream or farmers market.
As you slide into a de-stressing environment you set embrace for stunning sunsets, picturesque villages, tuck away bays between the reeds and sounds of nature.
During the day you can sail around and find your great spot to set up for the night. In a day you will have a great time in the Wetlands but two or more days will feel like a mini expedition. Sail to Monnickendam, dock on the pier of beach restaurant Strandvier where we are aloud to stay for the night.
After each rent out period the all equipment is cleaned and desinfected thoroughly
- Glampingraft motorized
- 2 burner gas stove
- 10 liters of drinking water
- 4 mattresses
- luxury glampingtent
- garbage bag
- routemap with directions (swimming, eating drinking, groceries) online
- Sleeping bag
- toiletgear (toothbrushm paste etc etc)
- plates cups fork knive spoon
- fishing rod
- sun lotion
- musquito repellant
- The minimum age for renting our raft is 21.
- On the rat itself its not permitted to have a BBQ.
- The Amsterdam Wetlands (Waterland) is a designated nature reserve where flora, fauna and farm lands are protected. Therefore it important to comply with the guidelines to make the overnight stay a great memory.
- Checkin time from 15:00 until 18:00 (no exceptions are made).
- Checkin out 10:00.
- Please take up in consideration that the weather can change.
We hope you will get a rich memory and that you will have a great time in Waterland.